Hello, my name is Rachel and I’m a list-aholic… well, I prefer List Master (it’s nicer).
I make lists for just about everything. I keep a notepad by the side of my bed, in my purse, and by the computer just in case a list inspires me. I know what you’re thinking, why do you have to write down your lists if you have electronics that will help you organize lists?
Well, I will tell you (using a list, of course):
- I like drawing the little box next to each item on my list
- I like checking off said little box next to each item on my list
- I like flipping through my lists and seeing everything I’ve accomplished
- I like organizing all of my papers, documents, online resources, etc. and lists are a wonderful way to do that
- There is something satisfying about being able to physically write things down – sometimes technology just gets exhausting!
Because of my obsession with lists, I figured I’d put some of my favorite lists on this blog. I have created a page of (mostly) fun lists and I hope you enjoy them. They are things like places I want to travel to, places I have traveled to, things I enjoy doing, things I want to accomplish (to be explained later), and anything else I deem worth of making into a list.
Now, I know Big Sister Caitlin will laugh at me when she reads this post because I guarantee the first thought that will come to her mind is “Woah, Pookie (or Shashona as Caitlin calls her) is the real List Master. No way can you steal that qualifications from her!” and my response to her will be “Well, tough cookies Big Sister Caitlin. I make lists too. When Pookie/Shashona starts a blog of lists, then we can talk. Come to think of it, I think that would be a very funny thing for Pookie to do. I will recommend it to her. Thanks for the idea Big Sister Caitlin!”
And with that thought, on to list making! Have a wonderful day.